Your no obligation pension check
with no commitment upfront.
We are authorised and regulated
by the Financial Conduct Authority
Be pension flexible: 5 key facts
- Pension drawdown means from 55 you can take money from your pot whenever you like
- The first 25% is tax free; after that each withdrawal is subject to income tax
- You can set up a regular income payment, or take your money as and when you need it
- The money left in your pot remains invested, with the aim of growing these investments as much as possible
- Nominate who will receive any remaining funds in your pot when you die
Taking pension money early isn’t right for everyone because it could leave you with less to live on in retirement. That’s why it makes sense to talk with an independent and regulated adviser, such as Portafina, first. Tax is based on current HMRC regulations and is subject to change.
Managing pension drawdown
Is pension drawdown right for you?
- You could end up with a large tax bill
- You could run out of retirement savings too soon
- Your pension investments need regular management
This is why so many people ask an independent and regulated financial adviser for help.
Get started for free
We can check to see if pension drawdown is right for you. Our initial investigation into your pension is free. And in most cases we can continue to provide full advice with no obligation. At any stage you can choose to walk away, better informed and with nothing to pay.
How it works in 3 easy steps
With our no obligation pension check discover if pension drawdown is right for you.
Greater protection for you and your pension
Through Portafina, your pension savings are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000 in the event your scheme provider fails. You also have access to the Financial Ombudsman Service, which means additional security around the advice we give you.