We like conversation and we love to hear your thoughts. We’ve just got some simple rules to make our platforms fun for everyone.
These House Rules apply to social media accounts operated by Portafina, (‘Portafina’, ‘Portafina Investment Management Ltd’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’) on social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube.
Any references hereafter to ‘you’, ‘your’ or ‘yours’ refer to the person(s) using our social media accounts.
The following House Rules have been designed in a way that allows you to interact with us safely and appropriately, and to create a friendly atmosphere for all users. If you do not accept these House Rules, please do not use our social media accounts.
Our social media accounts include, but are not limited to:
The basic rule for using our social media accounts is:
Only post information you are happy for everyone to see
We reserve the right to remove content and/or links to external third party sites on our blog where we deem the content or link to be inappropriate and contrary to usage of the blog.
Dos and don’ts
- Do keep your comments or messages succinct.
- Do keep comments or messages on-topic.
- Do only comment or message us with your own opinions.
- Do engage with other users.
- Don’t comment or message personal or confidential information.
- Don’t use offensive, indecent or obscene language that could be discriminatory or promotes discrimination of any kind, or that may be considered as bullying or harassment;
- Don’t use our social media accounts to incite, condone or encourage conduct which could result in a criminal offence, civil liability or otherwise breach any laws or regulations including any laws regarding competition.
- Don’t comment or message anything that could be considered defamatory or embarrassing, or damaging to an individual, company or entity’s reputation.
- Don’t use our social media accounts in any way which is anti-competitive or could be expected to give rise to anti-competitive behaviour.
- Don’t request financial advice from ourselves or other users.
If you don’t comply with these House Rules we may delete your comments or block you from our social media accounts.
Management of our social media accounts
Views and opinions
With the exception of our own comments and messages, the views and opinions expressed on our social media accounts are the views and opinions of the person posting the information and are not our views or those of the Portafina. While we try to ensure that the information on our site is current, we cannot guarantee that the information provided on our social media accounts will be complete, accurate or up-to-date.
If you are an existing client and you have any concerns about any aspect of our service, or you are not happy with the advice you have received, please contact us on 01634 930 600.
Using your comments, ideas and images
Our materials and intellectual property
We reserve the right to close our social media accounts at any time, without prior written notice.