Are you passionate about going that extra mile to help a client get from where they are now to where they want to be, even when the going gets tough?
We are a leading IFA company looking to expand our energetic and unique team. We have almost 7,000 clients under management with expectations to double that amount in the next year or two.
We are looking to recruit a full time (37.5 hours per week) receptionist, this is a fixed term contract (maternity cover) with the potential of a permanent role. We expect the applicant to be:
- A team player
- Hard working
- Willing to challenge the norm
Please see below the main duties included, full training will be provided for all the below:
- Data input – the main role will be inputting data from our client letter of authority onto our internal database. This includes sensitive information such as DOB, NI Number etc. This also includes updating tasks, moving the workflow on and allocating our authority forms that are missing information to our Sales Team to chase.
- Post – there is also a variety of post that comes in through Reception, and may need processing. This can include chaser letters for paperwork, updated contact information letters and general adhoc letters.
- Attention to detail - This is very important as we are dealing with client’s pensions that they have saved for their whole life, therefore the information must be accurate and precise. You are also inputting the information onto the system so this must be accurate from the start.
- Incoming & outgoing calls – we also answer incoming calls from clients/pension providers – their queries can range from help with completing forms to just an update on their review. We also make outgoing calls to get information regarding client’s pensions and the review progress.
- Locating/tracking pensions – if we cannot locate a client’s pension, then we use the government website to help them track where it may be located. We also request paperwork from them as proof of this pension to help us locate and review it.
- Meeting/greeting visitors – as you are front of house, you are responsible for meeting/greeting guests, dealing with deliveries, answering the front door and dealing with clients that may wish to visit. A confident and approachable individual.
Shifts will also vary depending on the role. This will be either 8-4 or 10-6, Monday to Friday.
Once you have completed probation, you will have the chance to complete overtime to boost your salary and depending on your performance, will have the chance to earn a monthly bonus.
After 6 months’ service with us, you will be entitled to join our company private healthcare scheme with BUPA.
Our company pension scheme is available for all our staff too. When enrolled into our company pension scheme you will contribute 3% of your salary and the employer (us) would contribute 5% of your salary, so there would be 8% pension contributions going in each month.
Holiday and company policies will be discussed upon receipt of your CV.
Is this the right role for you?
Alternatively you can email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
INFOPK - LIGHT
Be clear about your pension
Your free pack will explain your pension options, the pros and cons, and how getting financial advice could make all the difference for you; we just need a few details first. (Please see our privacy notice for information on our data practices here.).
Please note: all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory