IFAs and Financial Planners
Do you get a thrill out of securing for people a better financial future and absolutely believe that everyone should have access to great advice?
In a nutshell
Making great financial advice available to the masses. That’s what we do. And it takes a number of dedicated, friendly teams to make sure this happens – on time, every time.
That’s where you could fit in. At the heart of Portafina is a tight-knit team of sharp-minded financial advisers. And the team is growing. The working patterns are flexible and the hours are 37.5 per week. Bonuses could add some weight to an already healthy package.
In a typical day
If you’ve got this far then you are still interested. Great news! So, let’s have a look at the main things you would be doing every day:
- Providing first-class financial advice for our clients via reports, letters and phone calls.
- Making the best recommendations for our clients based on their current policy details provided by our administration teams, and insights from the fact finds conducted by our team of paraplanners.
- Helping clients over the phone when a question or query demands the level of knowledge and decision-making that only our team of FAs has.
- Analysing specific benefits on pension plans, such as guarantees, and advising clients on how best to use these benefits.
You’re the kind of person who…
We’re pretty sure you’ve got lots of skills and traits that make you a great person to be around. These are the ones that are really important for this job:
- A strong work ethic - an absolute given, as you would expect.
- A team player: bit of a cliché, we know. This is really important to us, though.
- You can see what’s coming and manage situations and workloads accordingly.
- Diploma qualified. It would also be great if you are an AF3 or equivalent – this part is not a necessity, though.
- The desire to deliver brilliant customer service, every time.
- Love analysing and good at it, too? Good stuff.
- A warm and friendly personality is vital for this role. Clients will need to trust you pretty quickly and these two traits are great ice breakers.
People who help other people
If you have experience working as an independent financial adviser, or in a similar role – great. It’s not essential though. We’re big believers in the right person for the job and that means who you are and how you come across are as important as your skills and experience.
If we like you and you like us then we will train you on everything else you need to know. And if things go really well there is often room to progress.
If you think you are right for this role then send us an email, along with your CV, explaining why you think you and we are meant for each other. We will then get back in touch with you as soon as possible. Take care.
INFOPK - LIGHT
Be clear about your pension
Your free pack will explain your pension options, the pros and cons, and how getting financial advice could make all the difference for you; we just need a few details first. (Please see our privacy notice for information on our data practices here.).
Please note: all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory