Are you passionate about going that extra mile to help a client get from where they are now to where they want to be, even when the going gets tough?
In a nutshell
Making great financial advice available to the masses. That’s what we do. And it takes a number of dedicated, friendly teams to make sure this happens – on time, every time.
That’s where you could fit in. We need a full-time administrator to support one of our teams. The hours are 37.5 per week with alternating shift rotas of 8am-4pm and 10am-6pm. Bonuses and overtime could add some weight to your wages.
Your typical day
If you’ve got this far then you are still interested. Great news! So, let’s have a look at the main things you would be doing every day:
- Helping customers over the phone. They might be calling in with questions. Or, you might need to call them with an update on the work we are doing for them.
- Talking to pension providers. We always need information from these companies and sometimes a friendly, firm and persistent stance is needed.
- Checking the post and emails and making sure whatever needs to happen, happens.
- Making sure the right customer information is in the right place.
- Supporting your colleagues – sometimes a simple smile does the trick.
You’re the kind of person who…
We’re pretty sure you’ve got lots of skills and traits that make you a great person to be around. These are the ones that are really important for this job:
- A strong work ethic - an absolute given, as you would expect.
- A team player: bit of a cliché, we know. This is really important to us, though.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong in MS Excel and a good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages.
- A good eye for detail, a fan of the methodical approach, and able to work to deadlines within a team.
- The desire to deliver brilliant customer service, every time.
- Finally, a few more traits that everyone seems to ask for and ones we are big, big fans of: we need someone who is dynamic, self-motivated and good at communicating. Making things clear and simple for customers is vital in this role.
People who help other people
If you have experience working for an independent financial adviser, or in a similar admin role – great. It’s not essential though. We’re big believers in the right person for the job and that means who you are and how you come across are as important as your skills and experience.
If we like you and you like us then we will train you on everything else you need to know. And if things go really well there is often room to progress.
If you think you are right for this role then send us an email, along with your CV, explaining why you think you and we are meant for each other. We will then get back in touch with you as soon as possible. Take care.
Is this the right role for you?
Alternatively you can email your CV directly to email@example.com
INFOPK - LIGHT
Be clear about your pension
Your free pack will explain your pension options, the pros and cons, and how getting financial advice could make all the difference for you; we just need a few details first. (Please see our privacy notice for information on our data practices here.).
Please note: all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory